Thursday, April 25, 2013

Evaluation for Dr. Sexson Blog Style

 I know in all the classes I've ever taken, they always hand out a survey for you to fill out giving the teacher an evaluation.  I think by posting it on the blog it makes it more personal and real!  If I rate Dr, Sexson 1-10, hands down it's a 10.  And poor to excellent, it's definitely excellent.
 
Dr. Sexson,
 
 It has been an honor to have had the opportunity to be a student of yours.  Your style of teaching keeps me very much at home and always at peace.   There isn't a single time you came into the classroom that I can ever remember a dull moment.  Your heart speaks loud and clear, and you draw your students' attention in a way that is speechless.  I wouldn't have you change a thing.  There where times I worried about what the schedule was for that week, but you kept us all at ease and communicated with us about what to expect next.  I appreciate you realizing that all students have a different way of learning, and that there is no such thing as a cookie cutter student, at least not in Mythology.  The picture you have painted for all of us has opened my eyes to dream big and be happy.  Thank you for accepting me for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment