Thursday, April 25, 2013

Frederick Turner

 I feel the need to give more recognition to Fred Turner.  He has actually had a really big impact on my life, in the way I visualize life itself.  After hearing Mr. Turner speak mainly in class it's like a light bulb went off in my head.  I began to start writing my Mythic Detective Paper, and all I could think about was what all Mr. Turner had to say about Knowledge and how there is no limits etc.  Those words made me feel a little more free as to what I could write about, and how I would write it.  Mr. Turner seems to be so in touch with everything, from his childhood to science and of course epic.  He speaks freely, and with meaning.  I realize that a lot of his stories are about him.  His words of choice where beautiful, and a perfect way to describe life as it is and life as it will be.  Hearing Mr. Turner speak was a life long memory I'll never forget, because it started a new beginning for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment