Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Final View of the Class

When I signed up for this class, I was not really sure what to expect.  Boy was I in for a surprise.  Overall I was blown away.  I think the class as a whole was awesome.  Everybody's presentations where great.  The blogs where awesome to read.  I don't think I could have picked a better class to be a part of.  However, we had an incredible person leading us by example.  I would take this class over and over again as long as Dr. Sexson was teaching it of course.  I have discovered Mythology in ways I didn't even know existed.  Mythology is everywhere.  Like Dr. Sexson has mentioned throughout the class, every time you walk out the door you step on a myth.  Mythology has opened up my eyes to be able to write more freely.  This is the only class I've ever been in that is so relaxed and allows me to be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment